Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's here! The Surface Pattern Design Lookbook-Volume 1.

The Surface Pattern Design Lookbook-Volume 1
by Make It in Design Summer School

Hey everyone!

Long time no talk to. But I have some amazeballs news to share. So, first off, remember when I was in summer school last year? In case you forgot, I was part of the Make It in Design Summer School with other talented designers. I signed up for all three levels and couldn't believe I survived.  The experience totally stretched me beyond what I thought I could do and I'm so grateful. Now that you are up to speed, let me get to the goods. Well, Make It in Design has just released the lookbook featuring beautiful collections from our summer school, The Surface Pattern Design Lookbook-Volume 1.




You can see all of the briefs including tropical paradise, feathers, jewels and tribal prints. Two of my designs were featured including one in the animal print category and the other in water rays. I'm so amped up about this that I am having a personal party. Moments like these keep me motivated. What's your motivation?





No comments:

Post a Comment