Friday, July 31, 2015

Moving into a New Place

Hey gorgeous!

I have some major news to share, so I want you to get comfortable in your seat. For the past five years, I've made Blogger my home for At the Art of It. It's in this sacred space where I've shared my creative journey, the highs and lows, and all that lies in between. It's been a beautiful place to connect with you and support the most magnificent canvas of all called LIFE. It's been a wild ride and I'm so honored that you have stuck around. My heart is open and full of gratitude.

With that said, I wanted to let you know that this is my second to last post here at At the Art of It. I'm not giving up blogging completely, but I'm ready to be in a space that fits the me that is present today. I've been wanting a new home for my gorgeous visuals and expressions. Yet, I was still holding on to the familiar, and sometimes it's not the best decision. What the creative process has taught me is that evolution and transformation is inevitable. There is always room to add or take away to reconfigure.

To welcome in the new, I must let go of some of the old. And that's what I'm doing. In order to bear new fruit, I've decided to let some things go, including my blog here. With the upcoming change, I'm moving to a space where my blog and portfolio are housed under one roof. Simplicity is the name of the game. You'll get the chance to witness behind the scenes of the Darnita L Howard brand, see new works and be updated on the latest news. And occassionally I'll share inspirational ramblings about life.

My official last post will be Monday, August 3rd. You'll be a witness to the big reveal of the new space. I hope you still feel called to ride along with me as I prepare to move on from here to a new home. I'd love to have you as a guest.

Until next time have a beautifully designed day.

With love and light,

No comments:

Post a Comment