Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Courage Warriors on the Road



Hi lovelies,

It is hot and sunny over here in the Pacific NW. I can't complain though. I need this sunshine in my life. I'm writing because I have an awesome project taking place over at Trevolta.com and I think the great people over here at At the Art of It deserves to know about it. My spouse and I have started a crowdfunding campaign called the Courage Warriors Project. We (mainly being scaredy cats) are stepping outside of our comfort zones and tackling long held fears. We have been on a courageous journey since we located this way from North Carolina. How did I get here without a place to call home, a job, family, and almost empty pockets? I think it took some courage. Wouldn't you agree? Now, we are ready to go abroad to South Korea. We are stepping into a world so different from our norm and hope to experience many adventures along the way. Our project needs backers and backers get to be a part of the journey as well. Though there are plenty of my perks, my fave is the choosing of our adventure. Yes, you get to decide what we do. I just say check out the project yourself and see how cool it is. Until next time, have a beautifully designed day.

Best,

Darnita

No comments:

Post a Comment