Friday, June 20, 2014

Knowing When to Fold: Closing Up Shop on RedBubble



Hi Lovelies!

I have been brewing with some life-changing decisions this year and I've come to the point where some things have to be released to welcome the new. I can certainly see this occurring physically, relationship-wise, mentally, and even when it comes to this career of mine. As my goals and vision are being reshaped to be in alignment with my values and priorities, I have to stop hanging on to things that have not been serving my highest. So, today I have to inform you that I am ending my time at Red Bubble. Since 2008, I have promoted and sold artwork there but it's not fitting with where I am today. I must also forewarn you that other changes are coming but have yet to be finalized. And that's okay. Sometimes you have to fold and walk away from the table. I can only know that as the vision becomes clearer, better things will be in store for all of us.  Don't you agree? So until next time, have a beautifully designed day.


Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment