Monday, May 12, 2014

Summer School is the Way to Go!




Hi lovelies,

I just signed up for summer school and I am too thrilled about it. Way back when I was in school, the thought of spending hot days in the classroom seemed more of a nightmare. But this time around, I am eager to learn. Make it in Design is offering a FREE Summer School for surface designers. "Fill your summer with inspiration and creativity." There are three levels of courses to choose from so you don't have to worry about not being prepared or feeling stupid about what you can do. After wanting to take The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design course for so long but not having the budget to do so, I had to jump on this opportunity. Again, I say it's FREE! FREE! And not free where you are going to get jipped with lackluster results. Rachael Taylor and Beth Kimpton are not about that life. So, sign up today! Classes begin in July.

Until next time, have a beautifully designed day.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment