Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Feature on Design Juices



Hey lovelies,

This week so far has been absolutely amazing. The weather is nice in Seattle where it actually feels more like summer than spring. Therefore, I have out and about while getting my workout on in the process.  I have been letting go and telling more people about what I do (I used to be shy around this area of my life.) And now today, I am the featured surface pattern designer on Design Juices. I must give a big thanks to Jared Thompson for making this happen. I love Design Juices and am always inspired and loving the works of so many creative beings. Time for another happy dance. What's going on in your neck of the woods? Leave a comment below. Take care lovely ones and until next time, have a beautifully designed day.

Best,



No comments:

Post a Comment