Friday, April 18, 2014

Pinteresting: Easter Treats

Hi Lovelies,

Easter is just around the corner. And you know what that means? Sweets and treats oh my!  I remember as a child enjoying the bounty of goodies found in my Easter baskets. I also treasured the occasional egg hunt. Now, that I am an adult, I rarely get to experience such moments. So, to get back to reliving those memories, I decided to do a virtual egg and sweet hunt. Look at what's so dang on Pinteresting.







What childhood memories do you have of Easter that you wish to relive?

Until next time, have a beautifully designed day.

Take care,





Image credit
1. Easter Sundae Kits by Stevie Pattyn for Shop Sweet Lulu  
2. Easter egg cookie inspiration  from Benny’s Bakery
3. Pantone Easter eggs from How About Orange
4. Sweet Sugarpies Buttercreme CookieWiches by Tookies
5. Sweet Peep Sushi  by Lauren Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment