Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hey...Come here...I've got a secret to share

Hi lovelies (in my whisper voice),

I am working on some amazing stuff right now. I don't know if you know but my heart simply yearns to design products for the home and furnishings market. It's been on my goal sheet for umpteenth years and I am finally making strides to realize this dream.  I'm not ready to launch yet, but I was too dang on happy about what's in the works for me to keep quiet. You can keep a secret right.  Here's a teensy bit of what's to come.  If you just can't keep this irresistible treat to yourself, it's okay to share. I won't punish you.





Until next time, have a beautifully designed day.

Best,


1 comment:

  1. Wow Darnita I am impressed. I am thankful that you allowed us to be a part of your campaign. We have applied for the trademark and the best is yet to surface.

    Ra - Khor Enterprise LLC

    ReplyDelete