Tuesday, April 22, 2014

By Hand London Secret Garden Competition. Cast your vote!




Hi Lovelies,

I hope your day is going swell. I received exciting news today from By Hand London. Last week was the deadline for their first ever fabric design competition, and I entered. Yay for stepping out of my comfort zone. Anywho, Charlotte Hintzen from By Hand London notified me that my design Cherry Blossom has been selected for the shortlist for the Secret Garden competition. Can we say OMG!!!! Aahhhhhh!!! But I digressed. To secure my place as the winner, I need votes. And by votes, I mean I need you to vote. The voting process is quite simple. If you are on Facebook, go to By Hand London's page and comment on the competition's album page for the design you'd like to see on fabric. And by design you'd like to see on fabric, I mean mine the Cherry Blossoms by Darnita. Also, be sure to LIKE the actual picture/design. "LIKE"ing is important. It's essential to my existence. Well, not really but it is important. This pic right here. Look below right now. It's also at the top of this post. Now, if you don't use Facebook, they got you covered sweetheart. Go to By Hand London's website to comment.



Have a lovely day.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment