Sunday, November 14, 2010

AEDM/NaNoJoumo Days 8-14

I've missed some days, but I have made up in different ways for AEDM and NaNoJoumo.  Here's what I have from Days 8-14 that could fit on the scanner. Two of my pieces were too big. You'll have to wait till I get batteries for my camera to see those (Virtue and Forge). And as last roundup, all of my cues were from Dawn at D'blogala.

Day 14 Creation- PORTRAY
Who shall I portray myself to be today?
Have you ever felt the need to put on a different face for a different crowd?


Day 13 Creation -MYSTIQUE
What lies within the forest?


Day 13 Creation #2- ESSENCE was the word for Day 12, but I was out and about.
Dance freely and smell the essence of life.


Day 11 Creation- REVERIE
All the things I daydream about captured in symbols/words:
Love, Peace, Money, Condo with a water and city view, A happy earth


Day 10 Creations -LIBERTY
I took the liberty to modify one of my fractals in various ways. 






DAY 9's Creation is absent, but it had a dear message to share.
FORGE
Forge ahead my dear soldier! Victory is almost near.


Day 8 Creation- The word for the day was VIRTUE.
Too bad you can't see my virtuous woman.
However, here's my doodle while I was in the coffee shop.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh. I love these prismlike designs. Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandy!

    Thanks. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete