Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm refreshed

The slump is over for me. I decided that if I want to make a living for real that I need to be proactive. This has come a few days after my extremely wonderful trip to DC. Though I was raised there, I never felt like I got to experience the city through a tourist's eyes. So this was my chance.

While in great company, I explored places such as the Freer Gallery of Art, the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, and the Kennedy Center. Though all of the walking pained my feet, I was still overjoyed. I realized that I want to explore more often. I don't want to have to save up for months to just go on a weekend trip. I thought that was only necessary for extended stays and vacations.  With all this said, I need to take action so that I can bring in funds. I must be accountable. I must do my research. I must take the best photos of my art. I must make items for sale. I must promote and sale. I must do alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment