Thursday, May 24, 2012

Early Morning Pep Talk


I want to breathe life into words. Where are my words? What are my words to share? Time to go back in but not to dig. They shall be revealed by my very presence. I haven’t been much present have I? There’s no reason not to be. I am here. I am whole. I have time. Time is now and always will be. Go within and never be without. Breathtaking. Life changed. In the midst of greatness is I for I am great as well. Soak it up. Love on it. Be it. It is your Truth.  It is your birthright. I am here. Life transformations occur daily. We are evolving. Free your mind. Breathe. Take a look around. Write it out clearly. Be your words. Be your life now. It is here to be lived, loved, adorned, and cherished. I am here. Take flight like a butterfly. Flap. Swiftly sail across the horizon. Flow with the current. I am here breathing. Love with hearts on fire at all times. Passion burning, running. Set a sail on the journey. Begin anew each day for it is new. I saw this coming from miles ahead. Success is here. It is now. Live it. Your joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment