Thursday, February 23, 2012

Amazing Seattle Fractals

I have good news to share. The great fractal artist Doug Harrington of Amazing Seattle Fractals has Guest Galleries where fellow fractal artists can contribute their works. And guess who is their recent conributor? Me of course. The two works I have on the site are Heavenly Hosts and Stringing Along. Why not stop by? What another great way to share my art in the world. Love you guys and by the way, Picture Positive will be returning momentarily.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a new outlet for sharing your wonderful work. I like what you have done with the look of your blog. And great to see that you are using RedBubble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. The blog is still a work in progress, but I do think it's shaping up to be more representative of who I am.

      Delete