Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keeping a Picture Positive Frame of Mind

Yesterday, I was listening to a call from Darla LeDoux's Rewire Your Wealth Virtual Retreat and I realized that I still had a negative and small mindset. While I thought I was done with this mentality of worry and doubt, I realized that I wasn't completely over this "issue". So I decided yesterday that it was going to be gone for good.  The expert for this particular session was Karen Fagan and she was amazing. She shared 7 steps for decision making. One that got me to my core was just the second step- Transform your mindset.  In a nutshell, you will know you have a mindset issue if you are stuck in the same place. Yep! That was me then.


So, I decided enough enough. My BIG decision was to get over myself and my Negative Nancy ways. Thus, a new project has arisen. Just like a Phoenix rising from the ashes but not as dramatic.  I bring you:



This will be my daily posting of one my of my wonderful fractals and a quotation that speaks to me and the image. Continual immersion in the two will establish a large and in-charge positive mind, positive language, and positive ME outcome.

Therefore, without further ado, I bring you the first post for Picture Positive:


The Lake

"As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects a man." --Proverbs 27:19

No comments:

Post a Comment