Thursday, March 24, 2011

Taking another step: Opening Cotton Smoothie Shop on Etsy

A few of my 6x9 originals listed on Etsy

Good day all! I'm finally in Seattle and trying to settle down. So yay to that! Anyways, I had been procrastinating for God knows how long about opening my shop on Etsy. I am happy to report that I have listed a few items today. Okay, where's the applause? Just kidding. I am proud of taking this step. It's so typical of me to hide in the shadows and see what happens. I'm not doing any of that anymore. Time for me to be a big girl.

Wait! I forgot to tell you about the shop. Well, for those who have been reading the blog for a while know that I had a t-shirt business called Cotton Smoothie. I realized that I'm growing out of the t-shirt biz and so I really want to focus on art creations. However, I loved the name Cotton Smoothie so much that I decided to bring it along with me on this venture. So t-shirts out, unless you just have to have one. Then I can do a special order for you. Cotton Smoothie resumes at its new home on Etsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment